What Personal Information About Customers Does AUTOMOBILE DAMIAN SRL Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us:we receive and store any information you provide in relation to our services. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services.
- Information From Other Sources:we might receive information about you from other sources.
For What Purposes Does AUTOMOBILE DAMIAN SRL Process Your Personal Information?
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services.We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve our services.We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of our website.
- Recommendations and personalisation.We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalise your experience with our website.
- Comply with legal obligations.In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information.
- Communicate with you.We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks.We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, AUTOMOBILE DAMIAN SRL, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
- Purposes for which we seek your consent.We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
What About Cookies?
Does AUTOMOBILE DAMIAN SRL Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. AUTOMOBILE DAMIAN SRL shares customers’ information only as described below and with third parties, that are either subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Transactions involving Third Parties:We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through our website.
- Third Party Service Providers:We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers:As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise).
- Protection of AUTOMOBILE DAMIAN SRL and Others:We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of AUTOMOBILE DAMIAN SRL, our users or others.
- Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Transfers out of the European Economic Area. Whenever we transfer personal information to countries outside of the European Economic Area in the course of sharing information as set out above, we will ensure that the information is transferred in accordance with this Privacy Notice and as permitted by the applicable laws on data protection.
How Secure is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorised access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our services may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, by sending an email at email@example.com or writing to AUTOMOBILE DAMIAN SRL at Titan Street, No. 21, Ploiesti, Prahova, Romania.
What Choices Do I Have?
If you have any questions or objection as to how we collect and process your personal information, please contact by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at AUTOMOBILE DAMIAN SRL Titan Street, No. 21, Ploiesti, Prahova, Romania.
- As described above, you can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services.
- If you don’t want to receive e-mail or other communications from us, please send us an email at —-
- If you want to browse our websites anonymously, you may do so by disabling cookies on your browser.
- When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop any further processing of your data for that purpose.
In addition, subject to applicable law, you have the right to request access to, correct, and delete your personal data, and to ask for data portability. You may also object to our processing of your personal data or ask that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain instances. If you wish to do any of these things, please contact us at email@example.com
Are Children Allowed to Use Our Services?
AUTOMOBILE DAMIAN SRL doesn’t sell products for purchase by children. If you’re under 18, you may use our services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of our services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you.
Contacts, Notices & Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at AUTOMOBILE DAMIAN SRL or want to contact one of our data controllers, please contact us with a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you. Further, the data protection officer for the above mentioned data controllers can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice will change also. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.