The new models of Mercedes: Mercedes GLS 400 and Mercedes GLS 500.
Mercedes, nowadays, is a more and more luxurious and exclusivist automotive brand. So, new models have to appear more often from them on this market.
The new models that appeared this time, and which we should all talk about are: GLS 400 and GLS 500.
The GLS 400 is a very classy car, powerful and ready to take you anywhere you like. It is powered by a 3.0L V6 bi-turbo engine that produces 333hp and 480Nm of torque.
These features enable the car to sprint from 0 to 100 km/h in 6.6 seconds. And the top speed of this off road luxury car is 240 km/h. The 9G-TRONIC automatic gearbox as well as 4MATIC AWD system are a real great plus of this car. But those are not the only aspects you should look at.
Enjoy your ride with Mercedes GLS 400 and get ready to PLAY!
The car it is equipped with a center console and with lots of options like Apple CarPlay, board computer with an 8-inch screen, full LED headlights and assisted parking system with 360 degree camera.
Until now, the GLS 400 was available only on diesel. Now it has the great 3.0L V6 bi-turbo engine in petrol variant as well. That’s great news for adrenaline lovers. It will flow on the asphalt and it will surely start (hit the road) more aggressive than the first edition on GLS 400.
You can read out all the details of its performance here:
- Engine manufacturer: Daimler-Benz M 276 E 30
- Engine type: spark-ignition 4-stroke
- Fuel type: petrol (gasoline) / Fuel system: gasoline direct injection
- Charge system: 2 turbochargers
- Valves per cylinder: 4
- Additional features: 2x turbo, 2x intercooler DOHC, V-60deg
- Start-Stop system
- Emission control: 3-way cat, Lambda-Sensor
- Emission standard: Euro 6
- Cylinders alignment: V 6 / Displacement: 2996 cm3 / 182.2 cui /Bore: 88 mm / 3.46 in / Stroke: 82.1 mm / 3.23 in
- Compression ratio: 10.5 : 1
- Horsepower net: 245 kW / 333 PS / 329 hp (ECE) / 5250 – 6000
- Torque net: 480 Nm / 354 ft-lb / 1600 – 4000
- Redline rpm: 6300
- Car power to weight ratio net: 103.4 watt/kg / 46.9 watt/lb
- Car weight to power ratio net: 9.7 kg/kW / 7.1 kg/PS / 15.9 lbs/hp
- Fuel capacity: 100 liter / 26.4 U.S. gal / 22 imp. gal
And about its dimensions and capacities, you can read here:
- Length: 5130 mm / 202 in
- Width: 1934 mm / 76.1 in
- Height: 1850 mm / 72.8 in
- Wheelbase: 3075 mm / 121.1 in
- Front track: 1655 mm / 65.2 in
- Rear track: 1675 mm / 65.9 in
- Ground clearance: 216 mm / 8.5 in
Looking in the interior of a GLS 400, you will find a nice and cozy room for you and your family and a great car to drive it to the limit.
Look over here if you want to fall in love with this model!
The Mercedes GLS 500 is another model that will blow your mind.
This model has come like a plus and a direct market competitor of its preceding GLS 400. The new GLS 400 4MATIC is absolutely lovely and a real on and off road athlete, capable of putting you in front of the best journeys you will do in your entire life.
This model is capable of developing a 455hp and a 700Nm of torque power, reaching 250 km/h and sprinting to 100 km/h in just 5.3 seconds.
It is handling extremely well for a vehicle with that kind of power and its size and that’s because of its 4×4 full time 4MATIC wheel drive system with planetary center differential 50/50 torque split and its systems of assisted driving and parking.
It also has a very complex and helpful system of shifting. The gearbox has 9 gears and it is automatic, but also has the manual shift mode available.
The full list of performance and details about the MERCEDES GLS 500 you can read it here.
And if you want to see what is waiting for you if you purchase this car, watch this!
Don’t forget! You may contact us and obtain the best price on the market for this 2 beauties and for other luxury models as well. Grand Auto Trader has a large stock of cars and can deliver them anywhere you like, at the best price on the market.